Internet marketing events

leadgen
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you all for help. I created a list of internet marketing events...you can find it here:
http://www.leadgenerators.co.uk/arti...tingevents.php
I was wondering if anyone knew of any others that I could add to my list. Or simply go to that site and submit an event. I would be very grateful.

Thanks a lot
leadgen

Re: Internet marketing events

Louis Suárez-Potts-3
How is this not spam? :-/

Ciao
louis

On 2007-04-25, at 14:26 , leadgen wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to ask you all for help. I created a list of internet
> marketing
> events...you can find it here:
> http://www.leadgenerators.co.uk/arti...tingevents.php
> http://www.leadgenerators.co.uk/arti...tingevents.php
> I was wondering if anyone knew of any others that I could add to my
> list. Or
> simply go to that site and submit an event. I would be very grateful.
>
> Thanks a lot
> leadgen

Re: Internet marketing events

JackDenver
Like any other relationship, business relationships flourish from Live Events. Everyone is there with a roughly common purpose, so you've already partially qualified people as potential business partners before you even arrive.

Re: Internet marketing events

marrynick
By managing your event on the web you could also easily manage your audience only at one source.
Internet Marketing Agency in USA