Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Rob Weir
I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
to promote your extension.

If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Roberto Galoppini-2
Rob,

 those blog interviews would be welcome to SourceForge blog too, we
actually did a couple of them at the beginning and we're open to host
more of them.

Roberto

2013/3/21 Rob Weir <[hidden email]>:

> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
> to promote your extension.
>
> If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Rob

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Rob Weir
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Roberto Galoppini
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Rob,
>
>  those blog interviews would be welcome to SourceForge blog too, we
> actually did a couple of them at the beginning and we're open to host
> more of them.

Hmmm... Maybe I should interview you about the repositories, etc.?

;-)

-Rob

> Roberto
>
> 2013/3/21 Rob Weir <[hidden email]>:
>> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
>> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
>> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
>> to promote your extension.
>>
>> If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
>> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Rob

Re: Interviews with OpenOffice Extension Authors

Roberto Galoppini-2
2013/3/21 Rob Weir <[hidden email]>:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Roberto Galoppini
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Rob,
>>
>>  those blog interviews would be welcome to SourceForge blog too, we
>> actually did a couple of them at the beginning and we're open to host
>> more of them.
>>

> Hmmm... Maybe I should interview you about the repositories, etc.?
>
> ;-)

Actually my original intention was to feature extensions' creators,
but yes, if you wish to cover also the repositories we might do that,
sure.

Roberto