Introducing Andi

Hspue Vsvd
Hi guys,
I'm Andi, 30 yrs from Germany. I've chatted on IRC with @mseidel.
Well, I'm a freelancer. I'm doing tutor jobs and some IT stuff.

In my free time I do some coding. Python is my favourite coding language.
Anyhow, I can also C/C++ etc.

It would be an honour helping you out in your dev of OpenOffice and to
improve it step by step.

Have a good time all, keep yourself safe in times of Corona.

Cheers
Andi

Re: Introducing Andi

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andi,

You're welcome!
Great that you have found the way to our mailing list.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 21.03.20 um 14:07 schrieb Hspue Vsvd:

> Hi guys,
> I'm Andi, 30 yrs from Germany. I've chatted on IRC with @mseidel.
> Well, I'm a freelancer. I'm doing tutor jobs and some IT stuff.
>
> In my free time I do some coding. Python is my favourite coding language.
> Anyhow, I can also C/C++ etc.
>
> It would be an honour helping you out in your dev of OpenOffice and to
> improve it step by step.
>
> Have a good time all, keep yourself safe in times of Corona.
>
> Cheers
> Andi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Introducing Andi

Carl Marcum

On 3/21/20 9:07 AM, Hspue Vsvd wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm Andi, 30 yrs from Germany. I've chatted on IRC with @mseidel.
> Well, I'm a freelancer. I'm doing tutor jobs and some IT stuff.
>
> In my free time I do some coding. Python is my favourite coding language.
> Anyhow, I can also C/C++ etc.
>
> It would be an honour helping you out in your dev of OpenOffice and to
> improve it step by step.
>
> Have a good time all, keep yourself safe in times of Corona.
>
> Cheers
> Andi
Welcome Andi,

You can have a look at our Get Involved page [1] and our Orientation
page [2]
to get an idea of how thing work and some areas of interest.

You can post questions to this list and we'll try to help you out.

Also there is info on getting the code on our Source page [3].

Best regards,
Carl

[1] https://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html
[2] https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html