Introduction

ckalyanii
Hi,

I am Kalyani from India. With experience as a C++ Developer and Product
Manager, I would like to contribute in the following areas :

-  Write or update documentation
- Test the program and report bugs
-  Code new features/Fix bugs
-  Maintain the website and develop new material

Thanks
Kalyani

Re: Introduction

Kadal Amutham
Welcome Kalyani Chakraborty. I am also another volunteer like you and I am
also from Chennai, India. Keep reading the mails and start working. In the
meanwhile if you are interested in translation, there is another mailing
list, which I can suggest

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480