Is there a FAXing Facility in AOO?

WA.TWORSX via AOL-2

I have a PDF file that contains info that I want to transmit to a FAX
recipient. If I convert that PDF file, via OCR, would AOO-Writer be
useful to FAX the document?

Regards, VinceB.

Re: Is there a FAXing Facility in AOO?

Fernando Cassia
On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 11:14 WA.TWORSX via AOL <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I have a PDF file that contains info that I want to transmit to a FAX
> recipient. If I convert that PDF file, via OCR, would AOO-Writer be
> useful to FAX the document?
>
> Regards, VinceB.

What you need to fax us a rasterized (bitmap) version of your document,
ideally in TIFF FORMAT and at 200dpi resolution.

Bullzip pdf printer on windows allows printing to a tiff file.

https://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php
FC

Re: Is there a FAXing Facility in AOO?

Steven Ahlers
Vince,

I use an App that transmits PDFs to fax machines. The app was free from the App Store, there is a charge for each transmittal. I don’t remember if it’s a per transmittal or a per page.

Sent from my iPhone