Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

Paul Hughes

confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by

Re: Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

chuck ef
There is a macOS version- you will see it at the Apache OO download page. I use it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

James Plante
There’s a mac version called NeoOffice available on the App store. It uses the AOO code base. However, this one costs about $30 last time I looked. I use it all the time for 200-page reports that are heavy in graphics and cross-referenced.

Jim

> On Mar 4, 2017, at 6:29 AM, chuck ef <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> There is a macOS version- you will see it at the Apache OO download page. I use it all the time.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Is there a MAC version available. If so please fwd. me a link to it. THANKS.

Robert  William Allen
folks….i have tried to download a copy of open office for my mac, but it does not work, does this not work with apple????? frustrated any suggestions. thanks, bob