Is there a mailing list for Vietnamese users? Can I start that?

Is there a mailing list for Vietnamese users? Can I start that?

Larry Leathers
Hello,

May I start a mailing list for Vietnamese users?

Larry Revander Leathers Jr., Macroeconomist

https://knocku.co
Cell: (347) 439 7472

Re: Is there a mailing list for Vietnamese users? Can I start that?

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 21/06/2017 Larry Leathers wrote:
> May I start a mailing list for Vietnamese users?

There is forum at https://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/ but it is
currently closed. I think the issue is explained at
https://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1047

We can look into reopening the forum if someone (this would be you!)
volunteers to reject spam.

A mailing list can be started too, if you prefer it over the forum. In
general, we tend to create mailing lists only when it is reasonable that
they will receive a certain traffic and when we have two (preferably
three) moderators for a list. Moderators approve pending messages and
help people subscribe/unsubscribe when needed.

In any case, thank you for volunteering and please let us know how you
would proceed!

Regards,
   Andrea.