Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Paul

Re: Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Christopher Taylor-3
Paul,

If the problem is seeing your posts then it is a gmail issue. Gmail does not
display your posts, but will show them as the first entry into the thread
when someone responds.

Christopher Taylor - Registered Linux User #383327

Re: Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Henrik Sundberg
I'm using gmail and I didn't receive anything from these lists for ~24 hours.
Did this happen somone not using gmail as well?
/$

Re: Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Dan Lewis-6
On Tuesday 08 November 2005 11:50 am, Henrik Sundberg wrote:
> I'm using gmail and I didn't receive anything from these lists for ~24
> hours. Did this happen somone not using gmail as well?
> /$
>
> 2005/11/8, Paul <[hidden email]>:

     There was not very much traffic on this mailing list during the last 24
hours. I am using my own email server on my domain.

Dan

Re: Is there a problem with OOo lists or gmail - test email?

Peter Hillier-Brook
Henrik Sundberg wrote:
> I'm using gmail and I didn't receive anything from these lists for ~24 hours.
> Did this happen somone not using gmail as well?

Yes!

Peter HB