Italian spellchecking and thesaurus

Arnaldo Zulian
Hi, there,
I'm using open office 4.1.7 version, of Windows 10.
I do not know what happened. When I write, the words are red underlined.
I tried to solve the problem downloading the program. The problem remains.
I was not able to solve the problem following the suggestions of other
users.
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Arnaldo

Re: Italian spellchecking and thesaurus

Andrea Pescetti-2
Arnaldo Zulian wrote:
> I'm using open office 4.1.7 version, of Windows 10.
> I do not know what happened. When I write, the words are red underlined.
> I tried to solve the problem downloading the program. The problem remains.
> I was not able to solve the problem following the suggestions of other
> users.

Delete your user profile. This restores your initial settings and it
always works. It is a generic problem, not specific to the Italian
dictionary.

See https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5100 for
more.

Regards,