Italian translation for grammar checker interface needed

Italian translation for grammar checker interface needed

Marcin Miłkowski
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help from Italian native speakers - I added initial
support for Italian to LanguageTool grammar checker for OOo some time
ago (the rules are really simple, and there are some general parenthesis
checking rules etc.). But I also need a translation of a twenty messages
(or something) to Italian. So please contact me in private if you want
to help :)

Hopefully, this would attract more attention from people that need some
more sophisticated spelling or grammar rules for Italian.

Regards,
Marcin Miłkowski