JMyspell

ge-7
Marcin,

Yes, you are right: Jmyspell does Dream Tangerine alone.
His last fix is from 2005.

The other you mention (Pietschmann) is from 2004, without
any presentation, therefore I do not quite understand,
why you prefer that.

Regards, Eleonora

ge napisa(a):
> Marcin,
>
> That is great! It also looks good:
> http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/applet.html
>
> I also saw their plans:
> http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/next-version.html
> "Convert to hunspell to allow more languages."

Saying "their" is a stretching the pronoun "They" a little too far :)
AFAIK, this is just one developer, and he needs someone to tell him this
beta version is OK. Note that this is still in beta, though it was
released one year ago.

Anyway, I was interested in Java MySpell support, so I googled several
packages, which I unfortunately didn't really test. Here's a message
with a link to another one:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-users/200406.mbox/%3C40D0B87E.9030206@...%3E

If I had time, I would have probably improve JMySpell using the latter
package, but... :(

Regards,
Marcin

Re: JMyspell

Marcin Miłkowski
ge napisał(a):
> Marcin,
>
> Yes, you are right: Jmyspell does Dream Tangerine alone.
> His last fix is from 2005.
>
> The other you mention (Pietschmann) is from 2004, without
> any presentation, therefore I do not quite understand,
> why you prefer that.

I don't. I only say there probably are some differences and merging the
best from both worlds probably could produce something even better.
Indeed, JMySpell seems to be more mature than a quick hack from Pietschmann.

Regards,
Marcin