Jar files

Selim Yucel
Hi,
I am trying to run java sample codes.
I have been looking the jar files imported in the application such as
import com.sun.star.bridge.XUnoUrlResolver;

import com.sun.star.uno.UnoRuntime;

import com.sun.star.uno.XInterface;

import com.sun.star.uno.XNamingService;

import com.sun.star.uno.XComponentContext;

unfortunately I can not find them. Where can I get them?

Best Regards,

Selim Yucel
Certusoft, Inc.
7900 West 78th Street
Suite 165
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct/Cell : (612) 462-1235
952-921-0351-phone
952-921-0367-fax

Re: Jar files

Christian Andersson
they get installed with openoffice, if you look in the installation
directory of openoffice under program/classes you will find all the jar
files you need.