Java tutorials to extensions

Daniel Alvaro
Hello team,
I'm learning how to make extensions in java  with netbeans 7.2.1. in windows
I made this tutorial
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_Add-On_Project_Type but i need
to know how to declare the skeleton or continue the next step.
I'm new in extentions, do you have any tutorials to beginner? a hello world
for example.

thank you
Regards,
Daniel Alvaro.

Re: Java tutorials to extensions

Carl Marcum

On 02/05/2013 04:52 PM, jdaniel.alvaro wrote:

> Hello team,
> I'm learning how to make extensions in java  with netbeans 7.2.1. in windows
> I made this tutorial
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_Add-On_Project_Type but i need
> to know how to declare the skeleton or continue the next step.
> I'm new in extentions, do you have any tutorials to beginner? a hello world
> for example.
>
> thank you
> Regards,
> Daniel Alvaro.

Daniel,

Have you found this one:

http://netbeans.org/community/magazine/html/03/openoffice/

It's older but a lot of it should still apply.

Best regards,
Carl

Re: Java tutorials to extensions

Daniel Alvaro