Just another Anniversaries Event

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Hello,

both anniversaries of the Apache OpenOffice Project are a very good
reason for a meeting of the project members. But unfortunately this can
not happen in "real live".

But we are able to meet us online.

From tommorow (Saturday, 16th of October 2020) 09:00 a.m. CEST (= 07:00
UTC) (open end) we can meet us in a Big-Blue-Button[0] room.

        https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x

This room was also used at ApacheCon 2020.

You can use that meeting also as a BarCamp [1].

If you want to lecture, make a talk or a workshop, you certainly will
find an audience there.

But we can also use that meeting to gab. There are many things to talk
about.

A friendly and hearty invitation from Mechtilde and me! We like to meet
you tommorow!

Kind regards
Michael

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BigBlueButton
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp

P.S.: Excuse my poor english.

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

it is at the 17th of October 2020

Sorry for the typo

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Marcus (OOo)
I'm sorry but tomorrow I'm not online.
Hopefully next time.

Marcus

Am 16.10.20 um 10:50 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:

> both anniversaries of the Apache OpenOffice Project are a very good
> reason for a meeting of the project members. But unfortunately this can
> not happen in "real live".
>
> But we are able to meet us online.
>
>  From tommorow (Saturday, 16th of October 2020) 09:00 a.m. CEST (= 07:00
> UTC) (open end) we can meet us in a Big-Blue-Button[0] room.
>
> https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Matthias Seidel
Am 16.10.20 um 21:18 schrieb Marcus:
> I'm sorry but tomorrow I'm not online.
> Hopefully next time.
In 20 years? ;-)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Marcus (OOo)
> Am 16.10.20 um 21:18 schrieb Marcus:
>> I'm sorry but tomorrow I'm not online.
>> Hopefully next time.
> In 20 years? ;-)

why not? Then I'm hopefully retired and have (too) much time. :-)
But earlier is also good.

Marcus

>> Am 16.10.20 um 10:50 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
>>> both anniversaries of the Apache OpenOffice Project are a very good
>>> reason for a meeting of the project members. But unfortunately this can
>>> not happen in "real live".
>>>
>>> But we are able to meet us online.
>>>
>>>   From tommorow (Saturday, 16th of October 2020) 09:00 a.m. CEST (= 07:00
>>> UTC) (open end) we can meet us in a Big-Blue-Button[0] room.
>>>
>>>      https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Carl Marcum

On 10/16/20 3:21 PM, Marcus wrote:

>> Am 16.10.20 um 21:18 schrieb Marcus:
>>> I'm sorry but tomorrow I'm not online.
>>> Hopefully next time.
>> In 20 years? ;-)
>
> why not? Then I'm hopefully retired and have (too) much time. :-)
> But earlier is also good.
>
> Marcus

Thanks for setting this up.

That's at 3am for me so I'll be a little late but I'll hop it a little
later if you're still there.

Best regards,
Carl

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Invitation!

Room is now open (Mechtilde will let you in)

https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x

CU
Michael

Am 16.10.20 um 10:50 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:

> Hello,
>
> both anniversaries of the Apache OpenOffice Project are a very good
> reason for a meeting of the project members. But unfortunately this can
> not happen in "real live".
>
> But we are able to meet us online.
>
> From tommorow (Saturday, 16th of October 2020) 09:00 a.m. CEST (= 07:00
> UTC) (open end) we can meet us in a Big-Blue-Button[0] room.
>
> https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x
>
> This room was also used at ApacheCon 2020.
>
> You can use that meeting also as a BarCamp [1].
>
> If you want to lecture, make a talk or a workshop, you certainly will
> find an audience there.
>
> But we can also use that meeting to gab. There are many things to talk
> about.
>
> A friendly and hearty invitation from Mechtilde and me! We like to meet
> you tommorow!
>
> Kind regards
> Michael
>
> [0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BigBlueButton
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp
>
> P.S.: Excuse my poor english.

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Matthias Seidel
We are still open! ;-)

Am 17.10.20 um 08:43 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:

> Invitation!
>
> Room is now open (Mechtilde will let you in)
>
> https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x
>
> CU
> Michael
>
> Am 16.10.20 um 10:50 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
>> Hello,
>>
>> both anniversaries of the Apache OpenOffice Project are a very good
>> reason for a meeting of the project members. But unfortunately this can
>> not happen in "real live".
>>
>> But we are able to meet us online.
>>
>> From tommorow (Saturday, 16th of October 2020) 09:00 a.m. CEST (= 07:00
>> UTC) (open end) we can meet us in a Big-Blue-Button[0] room.
>>
>> https://bbb.daten.reisen/b/mec-egg-wfg-l7x
>>
>> This room was also used at ApacheCon 2020.
>>
>> You can use that meeting also as a BarCamp [1].
>>
>> If you want to lecture, make a talk or a workshop, you certainly will
>> find an audience there.
>>
>> But we can also use that meeting to gab. There are many things to talk
>> about.
>>
>> A friendly and hearty invitation from Mechtilde and me! We like to meet
>> you tommorow!
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Michael
>>
>> [0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BigBlueButton
>> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp
>>
>> P.S.: Excuse my poor english.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 17/10/2020 19:13, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> We are still open! ;-)

Wow! I managed to be there for a short time this morning and it was nice
to meet virtually.

As I said, it's good to be equipped for these solutions as conferences
(including our traditional yearly gathering at FOSDEM in
January-February) are all going virtual in the next months...

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Just another Anniversaries Event

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andrea,

> On 17/10/2020 19:13, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> We are still open! ;-)
>
> Wow! I managed to be there for a short time this morning and it was
> nice to meet virtually.
>
> As I said, it's good to be equipped for these solutions as conferences
> (including our traditional yearly gathering at FOSDEM in
> January-February) are all going virtual in the next months...

Oh yes, I will really miss the cold and rainy Brussels! ;-)

Matthias