Keyboard merge for open office

spearson
Periodically, I check open office Writer to see if I can replace my Word
program.

As a lawyer, two functionalities are critical: (1) a simple keyboard merge
function (similar to Control F9 in Word; (2) a key (similar to F11 in Word)
to move from one keyboard insert point to the next.

Many of my forms (wills, LLC's, corporations) rely on the foregoing two
functions for input. Both Wordperfect and Word accommodate that need. If
Open Office allowed for it, I would probably switch over.

Further Wish list: Wordperfect Table (with formula functions) and
Wordperfect Reveal Codes has it all over Word! Anyway these could be
incorporated into OO Writer? The only reason I use Word rather than
WordPerfect at this time is that the world seems to be "Word" based.

NOTE:  THIS EMAIL IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 AND IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR
DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURNING IT TO THE SENDER AND
DELETING THIS COPY FROM YOUR SYSTEM.

Law Offices of Stephen J. Pearson
Stephen J. Pearson
4541 Sawa Circle