Kool-aid anyone?

Andy Brown-5
Since no one else has posted this I though I would.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/microsoft-tea-party-against-open-source/7387?tag=nl.e539

Fairly interesting article.

Andy

Re: Kool-aid anyone?

Benjamin Horst
Our primary competitor has lost the initiative, and it's rare that a company ever regains it, once gone. Paradigms just shift too quickly in this industry.

Meanwhile, we continue to build momentum. We need to keep up our hard work to achieve the highest possible trajectory, but we can do this with the confidence of our prior and current successes! The tide continues to shift in our favor.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone