'LO URI 101'

Peter Kovacs-3
Do we have the same implementation? ( I fear so)
Where is it?

Re: 'LO URI 101'

Kay Schenk-2
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do we have the same implementation? ( I fear so)
> Where is it?

​maybe look in:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/udkapi/com/sun/star/uri/

​Info:

https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/uri/module-ix.html

https://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html
​These are included in: odkapi

MzK

"Ring out the false, ring in the true."
 -- poem "In Memoriam", Alfred Lord Tennyson

Re: 'LO URI 101'

Peter Kovacs-3
Thanks a lot!!!

On 05.02.2018 23:46, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Do we have the same implementation? ( I fear so)
>> Where is it?
>>
> ​maybe look in:
> ​
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/udkapi/com/sun/star/uri/
>
> ​Info:
> ​
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/uri/module-ix.html
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html
> ​These are included in: odkapi
> ​

Re: 'LO URI 101'

Stephan Bergmann
Peter, I'm a bit puzzled that you got hold of that email directed at me,
and forwarded it here including the review link.  My understanding is
that FOSDEM staff asks presenters to review their own presentations, and
that that task should be left to presenters, not random people that get
hold of that (hard-to-guess) link by whatever means.

Stephan

On 05.02.2018 23:08, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Do we have the same implementation? ( I fear so)
> Where is it?

[...]

Re: 'LO URI 101'

Andrea Pescetti-2
Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Peter, I'm a bit puzzled that you got hold of that email directed at me,
> and forwarded it here including the review link.

I've already explained this to Peter off-list yesterday. Peter wasn't
familiar with the video review process. As a co-organizer of the devroom
together with Italo, Mike and me, he gets the video editing URLs as
notifications.

But indeed https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
is the only URL to be published, and it gives access to all materials
after they have been properly adjusted and published. Let's not use any
other links.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: 'LO URI 101'

Peter Kovacs-2
Yes. Please take my apologies,  I did forgot the meaning of the emails. I am sure that Andrea had told me, but I forgot about it.
Will not happen again.

All the best
Peter

Am 6. Februar 2018 12:14:30 MEZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:

>Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Peter, I'm a bit puzzled that you got hold of that email directed at
>me,
>> and forwarded it here including the review link.
>
>I've already explained this to Peter off-list yesterday. Peter wasn't
>familiar with the video review process. As a co-organizer of the
>devroom
>together with Italo, Mike and me, he gets the video editing URLs as
>notifications.
>
>But indeed
>https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>is the only URL to be published, and it gives access to all materials
>after they have been properly adjusted and published. Let's not use any
>
>other links.
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.

RE: 'LO URI 101'

Miguel Nobelasco
Ok see you latter or i take mi glases

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Yes. Please take my apologies,  I did forgot the meaning of the emails. I am sure that Andrea had told me, but I forgot about it.
Will not happen again.

All the best
Peter

Am 6. Februar 2018 12:14:30 MEZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:

>Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Peter, I'm a bit puzzled that you got hold of that email directed at
>me,
>> and forwarded it here including the review link.
>
>I've already explained this to Peter off-list yesterday. Peter wasn't
>familiar with the video review process. As a co-organizer of the
>devroom
>together with Italo, Mike and me, he gets the video editing URLs as
>notifications.
>
>But indeed
>https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>is the only URL to be published, and it gives access to all materials
>after they have been properly adjusted and published. Let's not use any
>
>other links.
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.

---