Labels

Marcia Bowers
I can’t find a way to point to the directory where the database is stored when trying to print labels. The only database that is displayed is “bibliography”. Please help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Labels

Martin Groenescheij

On 16/12/17 4:52 AM, Marcia Bowers wrote:
> I can’t find a way to point to the directory where the database is stored when trying to print labels. The only database that is displayed is “bibliography”. Please help.

Make sure you have created a new database or select an existing one.
In order to use a database for mail merge or label printing you need to
register the database.
See the help file and search for "Registering and Deleting a Database"