Lang / Lo

Geoff Richards
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to localise Open Office for Lao PDR.

This would involve the three major languages:

- Laotian, 7 dialects, 53.2%, largest urban segment

- Khmu, 11%

- Hmong, 9.2%, best academic segment

Not applicable: 26.6%, marginal and/or rural BUT 2% are urban
higher-income Vietnamese

I am a former marketing director of wpp.com and omnicomgroup.com
business consultancies and communications agencies.

I am partnered with the #1 ITC services company in Lao.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
"Jef" Mr G A Richards
+856 20 5656 7435

Re: Lang / Lo

FR web forum
Hello and thanks for your involvement to this project
First, you must have an account in http://translate.apache.org
But theses languages must be created in Pootle by an admin.
Maybe, you can help to enhance vietnamese too.