Language versions

Man Rub
*Good morning.*

*I would like to collaborate in creating the Venetian language (vec)
version of Open Office. *
*I didn't find any sections open for native speakers, so I sent this email.*
*Could you give me some information about it? *

*Thank you.*

Re: Language versions

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/15/2021 4:10 AM, Man Rub wrote:
> *Good morning.*
>
> *I would like to collaborate in creating the Venetian language (vec)
> version of Open Office. *
> *I didn't find any sections open for native speakers, so I sent this email.*
> *Could you give me some information about it? *
>
> *Thank you.*

Greetings Man and welcome to Apache OpenOffice.

Your best bet would be to subscribe to the l10n mailing list by sending
a blank e-mail to mailto:[hidden email]. You will
receive a reply back, which may go to your spam folder. Just click reply
on that and you will get another reply which which again my go to your
spam folder, telling you that you are subscribed.That list is where the
translators hang out and can give more information.

I would also suggest perusing the Orientation pages at
https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html. The first two
levels will give you an overview of how ASF works and how OpenOffice
fits into that structure and level 2 gives you background on decision
making and the projects infrastructure.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna