LanguageTool

M. Luke Myers
Hi,
    I'm up to date with all of my OpenOffice.org, Java, and LanguageTool
builds, but I still can't get the LanguageTool to function in OOo.
After days of tweaking things (thanks, Daniel), I was finally able to
install LT.  In Dmitri's case, the window opened and a solution was
created.  However, _nothing_ happens when I try to run it from the
menu.  It works perfectly well when I run it as a standalone, but the
point of the 0.8 builds was to integrate with OOo, right?  Any ideas?
-Luke

Re: LanguageTool

Дмитрий Габинский
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:16:53 -0500, "M. Luke Myers"
<[hidden email]> писал(а):

> …In Dmitri's case, the window opened and a solution
>was created.

Are you in Windows? Well, so far there are problems. We just exchange
letters with Daniel off this list trying to get LT work. There seem to
be problems with the file name encoding(s) in Windows.

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski

Re: LanguageTool

M. Luke Myers
Dmitri,
    No, I'm not using Windows, but I am aware that there are problems
across platforms.  I have exchanged many letters with Daniel off-list
just to get LT to install.  :-)  However, it seems we have run into a
dead-end.  The logical thing for me was to ask this list, as it has the
most experience with language tools and OOo.  The next step is to ask
the Fedora IRC channel, which I will be doing before the new year.
Cheers,
Luke