Languages problem

Aleksander Yusupov
I've been using Apache for years. You sent me the CD, too. On another computer, I put the Apache. There's a problem with the second language, Russian. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.

Sincerely
Aleks Wanderer  [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

https://starprincesses.yolasite.com/   https://courtandfraudsters.yolasite.com/

Re: Languages problem

Dave Fisher-2
Hi Aleksander,

Third parties have been selling CDs with our software for years. We, the Apache OpenOffice project, do not know if what what you received was authentic.

For up to date versions please visit http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html to download the English version and http://www.openoffice.org/ru/download/index.html to download a Russian language pack.

Regards,
Dave

> On May 23, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Aleksander Yusupov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've been using Apache for years. You sent me the CD, too. On another computer, I put the Apache. There's a problem with the second language, Russian. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.
>
> Sincerely
> Aleks Wanderer  [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> https://starprincesses.yolasite.com/   https://courtandfraudsters.yolasite.com/

RE: Languages problem

Aleksander Yusupov
Hi Dave,

It's the same. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.

Sincerely
Aleks

Third parties have been selling CDs with our software for years. We, the Apache OpenOffice project, do not know if what what you received was authentic.

For up to date versions please visit http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html to download the English version and http://www.openoffice.org/ru/download/index.html to download a Russian language pack.

Regards,
Dave

> On May 23, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Aleksander Yusupov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've been using Apache for years. You sent me the CD, too. On another computer, I put the Apache. There's a problem with the second language, Russian. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.
>
> Sincerely
> Aleks Wanderer  [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> https://starprincesses.yolasite.com/   https://courtandfraudsters.yolasite.com/

Re: Languages problem

Matthias Seidel
Hi Aleksander,

Am 23.05.20 um 22:14 schrieb Aleksander Yusupov:
> Hi Dave,
>
> It's the same. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.

Language Packs do not contain dictionaries.
You will have to download one from https://extensions.openoffice.org

Normally we bundle this one with the Russian full installation of AOO:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/slovari-dlya-russkogo-yazyka-dictionaries-russian

Regards,

   Matthias

> Sincerely