LibreOffice

John North
I know this is Apache that This is OpenOffice. Apache.
However I would like to connect by email or talk to support person about a downloaded problem with LibreOffice. I actually started out with OpenOffice and still use it. This person actually referred me to LibreOffice.
I know someone did help me last year in getting started.
Help!
John North

Sent from my iPhone

Re: LibreOffice

Andrew Pitonyak
So are you having trouble downloading Apache open office, or downloading libreoffice?

the products are very similar in nature, and started as the same project and then they split.

I have been known to use both so that I could test them for different things.

If one really stymies you perhaps just try the other.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​