Lightproof grammar checker 1.0

ge-7
Hello,

I am glad to hear, there is such a tool, and I think, that will be the tool of choice for turanian (agglutinating) languages.

I checked it out, and find the concept  promising.

I am just missing one thing: I could not find any description of command line usage. That is the basic of using that tool in other systems, like notepad++, kwrite, Abiword and lots of others.

Could you please provide such a description?

Thanks, Eleonora