Link not working

Pedro Albuquerque-2
Hi developers,

You probably already know this, but anyway, this link is not working:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/

It would help in testing the translations.

Regards,
Pedro Albuquerque

Re: Link not working

Bidouille
Indeed, very old URL from Oracle
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org don't work anymore since 2011.

> You probably already know this, but anyway, this link is not working:
> http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/
>

> It would help in testing the translations.
>

> Regards,
> Pedro Albuquerque

Re: Link not working

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Pedro,

Am 31.01.20 um 09:22 schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
> Hi developers,
>
> You probably already know this, but anyway, this link is not working:
> http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/

Yes this is right. You can do the tests in a prepared build environment.

> It would help in testing the translations.

i did it every time I commit the translation into the Git repo.

a first draft of the documentation you can find under

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2

> Regards,
> Pedro Albuquerque

Kind regards