Quantcast

Linux BuilBots

Matthias Seidel

Hello all!

When I tried to build AOO on Ubuntu 16.04 I encountered the same error as our Buildbots:

---
1 module(s):
    epm
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/buildslave/slave/openoffice-linux64-nightly/build/main/epm

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:

    build --all:epm
---

Problem was epm download from:
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz

I changed the URL to:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/epm-3.7.tar.gz

So I would like to make this change also to the config file for our buildbots:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openofficeorg.conf

Any objections? (BTW: dmake is also downloaded from Sourceforge)

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Linux BuilBots

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi Matthias

Am .03.2017, 20:32 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

[...]

The right place to change this is in the OpenOffice source code. Simply search for the old download link. And yea, it's really broken, I stumbled over the same issue.

Regards, Raphael

Re: Linux BuilBots

Matthias Seidel

Hi Raphael,

Does changing the source code affect the configuration of the buildbots?

I would like to have at least the Linux buildbots working again...

Regards, Matthias

Am .03.2017, 20:49 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

Hi Raphael,

Does changing the source code affect the configuration of the buildbots?

Not the configuration, but the downloads of external sources is triggered by bootstrap. If there is a dead download link, it don't download the source, and this leads you to that error. So you have to correct the download link in the OpenOffice source code.

Regards, Raphael

Re: Linux BuilBots

Matthias Seidel

Hi Raphael,

The dead download link is in the conf file for all our buildbots:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openofficeorg.conf

According to this page it is the place to update the configuration:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info

BTW: I only find one reference for that specific URL in source and it seems some sort of comment:

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=msweet.org%2Ffiles%2F&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk

Of course this should also be corrected.

Regards, Matthias

Am .03.2017, 21:16 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

Hi Raphael,

The dead download link is in the conf file for all our buildbots:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openofficeorg.conf

According to this page it is the place to update the configuration:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info

BTW: I only find one reference for that specific URL in source and it seems some sort of comment:

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=msweet.org%2Ffiles%2F&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk

Of course this should also be corrected.

I was wrong sorry, the download source in this case is added by the configure. so of course you need to change the buildbot config. Can you please also update the informations on the build instructions on the wiki?

Sorry for my false information, and thanks for your efforts.

Regards, Raphael

Re: Linux BuilBots

Matthias Seidel

Hi Raphael,

No problem, I only wanted to be sure before I change anything. ;-)

If you mean MediaWiki, I don't have an account (yet)...

Regards, Matthias

Am 25.03.2017 um 21:52 schrieb Raphael Bircher:
[...]

Linux bots build again:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/linux32/
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/linux64/

FYI: I also added more languages to the linux64 builds (en-US de pt ja),
hopefully to be seen in the next build.

Regards, Matthias