Linux32 buildbots time out

Matthias Seidel
Hello all,

Our buildbots for Linux32 time out since mid August.

I already opened a ticket with Infra, but we do not seem to find the
real cause:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14954
(The issue with Java 8 is fixed and all other bots are working fine)

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can have a look at the logs?

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Linux32 buildbots time out (fixed)

Matthias Seidel
The problem is fixed!
RPMbuild had issues and therefore the bots timed out...

We now have a full set of new Linux32 builds uploaded:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html

Regards, Matthias

> Hello all,
>
> Our buildbots for Linux32 time out since mid August.
>
> I already opened a ticket with Infra, but we do not seem to find the
> real cause:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14954
> (The issue with Java 8 is fixed and all other bots are working fine)
>
> Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can have a look at the logs?
>
> Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Linux32 buildbots time out (fixed)

Damjan Jovanovic