Listing of Already Named Filters

WA.TWORSX via AOL
TBird 52.9.1 (32 bit), Mail List user only.

Win10x64 desktop

Is there a way to display a listing of all filters in TB?

I have experienced at times that an email filter does not appear to be
working for a specific correspondent(s). I think there must/should be a
way to simply add the email address to an existing filter and/or edit
the appropriate existing filter, but cannot locate it by an assigned name.

Any help or hints are appreciated.  TnX.

VinceB.

Re: Listing of Already Named Filters

David Robley
This mailing list is for support of the Apache OpenOffice office suite.
You are more likely to get help from a forum or mailing list that is
dedicated to Thunderbird.

cc'd to poster who is not subscribed.

On 15/08/18 22:40, WA.TWORSX via AOL wrote:

> TBird 52.9.1 (32 bit), Mail List user only.
>
> Win10x64 desktop

> Is there a way to display a listing of all filters in TB?
>

> I have experienced at times that an email filter does not appear to be
> working for a specific correspondent(s). I think there must/should be
> a way to simply add the email address to an existing filter and/or
> edit the appropriate existing filter, but cannot locate it by an
> assigned name.
>
> Any help or hints are appreciated.  TnX.
>

> VinceB.

Cheers
--
David Robley