Litteratur

Oraei, Ali
Hej
Jag undrar om det finns litteratur/material för lärandet av programmet Open Office som man kan köpa/får.

Ali Oraei
ARBETSLEDARE

Västerås stad
Barn-och utbildningsförvaltningen
721 87 Västerås

Telefon: 021-391566, 076-5694829
Kontaktcenter: 021-39 00 00
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Besöksadress: Ingenjör Bååths gata 47
www.vasteras.se

Re: Litteratur

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:14:21 +0000
"Oraei, Ali" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hej
> Jag undrar om det finns litteratur/material för lärandet av programmet Open Office som man kan köpa/får.
>
> Ali Oraei
> ARBETSLEDARE

This document on using Writer has proven helpful to many:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Writer_for_Students

It is free to download.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Litteratur

Brian Barker-2
Sorry, but I do not write Swedish.

At 11:14 12/03/2021 +0000, you wrote:
>Jag undrar om det finns litteratur/material för
>lärandet av programmet Open Office som man kan köpa/får.

There is full documentation at the web site. Start at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters
. You can read or download individual chapters or
the full books. I suggest downloading the full
books in PDF format; you can then read these on
your local system and search them for required topics.

You will see from the list on the left of
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/IT/Documentation
that some material is available in other
languages, but this unfortunately does not appear to include Swedish.

You may be able to find other material by
searching the web, but you should perhaps beware
of finding material that may be well out of date.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker - privately