Localization of your site in Hindi language

Localization of your site in Hindi language

Anoop Kumar Singh
Hello,

I was going through your site (https://www.openoffice.org/hi/ ) and saw a
pop-up that was requesting for translation of website content. I would like
to help you out with this. I am a Hindi linguist with more than 6 years
experience across various domain.

Let me know how can I help you.

 Regards,
Anoop

Re: Localization of your site in Hindi language

Matthias Seidel

Hi Anoop,

Am 17.05.19 um 09:46 schrieb Anoop Kumar Singh:
Hello,

I was going through your site (https://www.openoffice.org/hi/ ) and saw a
pop-up that was requesting for translation of website content. I would like
to help you out with this. I am a Hindi linguist with more than 6 years
experience across various domain.
You're welcome!

Let me know how can I help you.
Find some strings below:

EN: Product
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice product description
HI:

EN: Download
HI:

EN: Download OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Support
HI:

EN: Find Support for OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Blog
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice Blog
HI:

EN: Extend
HI:

EN: Extensions and Templates for OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Develop
HI:

EN: Get involved in Apache OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Focus Areas
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice development focus areas
HI:

EN: Native Language
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice in your Native Language
HI:

This will complete the top navigation bar. Just post your translation inside your answer.
FYI: As I am traveling this weekend I won't be able to respond before Sunday evening.

Regards,

   Matthias

P.S.: Can you please have a look at the tooltip "The Apache OpenOffice प्रोजैक्ट नेApache OpenOffice 4.1.6 का ऐलान किया"?

 Regards,
Anoop

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment