Locked a word doc

JJG

Locked a word doc

JJG
having trouble "reading" the directions on line, can anyone tell me the
steps 1.2.3. etc.... how to unlock the word doc thank you very much

Re: Locked a word doc

Dave AOO
On 10.07.2019 15:34, JJG wrote:
> having trouble "reading" the directions on line, can anyone tell me the
> steps 1.2.3. etc.... how to unlock the word doc thank you very much

More information needed:

* What on-line "directions" have you been trying to read?

* What is the file name suffix? eg. ".doc", ".docx", "odt", or something
else.

* Is the file password protected, or locked in some other way?

* Which operating system are you using? (eg. macOS, Linux, Windows)

Answers to one or more of these questions might help us understand your
issue.

0xC0020A60BF9E4F37.asc (3K) Download Attachment