Login failed to Pootle

Reizinger Zoltán
Hi,

I tried to login into Apache Pootle, I get the hash error.

My user name: r4zoli

Thanks,

Zoltán

Re: Login failed to Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

Am 03.12.18 um 19:16 schrieb Reizinger Zoltán:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to login into Apache Pootle, I get the hash error.

After the login button there is a link with "Lost your password?"

there you can reset your passswort.

> My user name: r4zoli

Please give me some time to update the translations file in pootle.

> Thanks,
>
> Zoltán

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## Loook, tbsync, libreoffice-canzeley-client
## PGP encryption welcome