Ronald Pass
Sirs:

I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my password and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user name/password was not found. I then tried to register but go the message that my email was already registered. I am unable to login using my email or nay username that I normally use.

My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>”.

How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?

Thank you very much,

Ronald I. Pass

Re: Login

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:37:30 -0500
Ronald Pass <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sirs:
>
> I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my password and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user name/password was not found. I then tried to register but go the message that my email was already registered. I am unable to login using my email or nay username that I normally use.
>
> My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>”.
>
> How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Ronald I. Pass

I have forwarded your message to the Admins on the Forum; when they come online I'm sure they'll send you the information you seek.

My preliminary investigation shows that you may be registered on Forum under the name riplag3838, but I have not rights to access and send you your password.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Login

John Miller
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am not entirely sure what has happened but perhaps someone tried to
"piggyback" some sort of phishing attempt on the back of my legitimate
purchases. I've used Alsscan.com in 2004 then in 2010-2011. Also
inthecrack.com from 2010-2011 & always found them reputable. I was trying
to purchase pro soft engineering drive genius to defrag & "beef up my
security". Heading to the bank branch now.
Sorry for any inconvenience
John

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:37:30 -0500
> Ronald Pass <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Sirs:
> >
> > I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my
> password and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user
> name/password was not found. I then tried to register but go the message
> that my email was already registered. I am unable to login using my email
> or nay username that I normally use.
> >
> > My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>”.
> >
> > How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?
> >
> > Thank you very much,
> >
> > Ronald I. Pass
>
> I have forwarded your message to the Admins on the Forum; when they come
> online I'm sure they'll send you the information you seek.
>
> My preliminary investigation shows that you may be registered on Forum
> under the name riplag3838, but I have not rights to access and send you
> your password.
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Login

Hagar Delest-2
For the record, username provided by email, off the list.

Hagar

Le 12/04/2017 à 10:30, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:37:30 -0500
> Ronald Pass <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Sirs:
>>
>> I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my password and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user name/password was not found. I then tried to register but go the message that my email was already registered. I am unable to login using my email or nay username that I normally use.
>>
>> My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>”.
>>
>> How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?
>>
>> Thank you very much,
>>
>> Ronald I. Pass
> I have forwarded your message to the Admins on the Forum; when they come online I'm sure they'll send you the information you seek.
>
> My preliminary investigation shows that you may be registered on Forum under the name riplag3838, but I have not rights to access and send you your password.

Re: Login

John Miller
Dear Sir or Madam,
It may just be an error, but sadly phishing events are becoming more
sophisticated & cruel.
John