Sidney T Rowe
I was unable to log in.  Could not create new account because one already
existed for email address.  Could not reset password because site could not
send email to that address.  Error message said contact administrator.
*Sidney T Rowe*
503-701-1177|[hidden email]

Re: Login

David Robley
On 30/07/18 09:50, Sidney T Rowe wrote:
> I was unable to log in.  Could not create new account because one already
> existed for email address.  Could not reset password because site could not
> send email to that address.  Error message said contact administrator.
Log in to where? If it isĀ  the Apache OpenOffice forum,
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email with relevant
details including the email you used to register and the username to
aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com

Cheers
--
David Robley

You've certainly got smooth skin - between the wrinkles, that is.

Re: Login

Sidney T Rowe
What I was trying to do was download and install the pdf editor extension
to Open Office.  The Extension home screen presented only the option to
login; no other choices.  Therefore, I tried to login.

Email below is what I tried to use.  Result was: denied login, wrong
password; denied new account, email already exists; error on password
reset, unable to send reset to email.

I was surprised that the extension page asked for login. My experience is
that the extension page just lists various options available, but that was
not the case.

Sidney T Rowe
503.701.1177|[hidden email]

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 9:40 PM David Robley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 30/07/18 09:50, Sidney T Rowe wrote:
> > I was unable to log in.  Could not create new account because one already
> > existed for email address.  Could not reset password because site could
> not
> > send email to that address.  Error message said contact administrator.
> Log in to where? If it is  the Apache OpenOffice forum,
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email with relevant
> details including the email you used to register and the username to
> aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com
>
> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> You've certainly got smooth skin - between the wrinkles, that is.

Re: Login

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:34:56 -0700
Sidney T Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What I was trying to do was download and install the pdf editor extension
> to Open Office.  The Extension home screen presented only the option to
> login; no other choices.  Therefore, I tried to login.
>
> Email below is what I tried to use.  Result was: denied login, wrong
> password; denied new account, email already exists; error on password
> reset, unable to send reset to email.
>
> I was surprised that the extension page asked for login. My experience is
> that the extension page just lists various options available, but that was
> not the case.
>
> Sidney T Rowe
> 503.701.1177|[hidden email]

Extension page was broken, but is now fixed.  Try it again.  You may need to Refresh, or clear browser history.

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 9:40 PM David Robley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 30/07/18 09:50, Sidney T Rowe wrote:
> > > I was unable to log in.  Could not create new account because one already
> > > existed for email address.  Could not reset password because site could
> > not
> > > send email to that address.  Error message said contact administrator.
> > Log in to where? If it is  the Apache OpenOffice forum,
> > https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email with relevant
> > details including the email you used to register and the username to
> > aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com
> >
> > Cheers
> > --
> > David Robley
> >
> > You've certainly got smooth skin - between the wrinkles, that is.

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>