William O'Brien
Hi,
  I know this is a trivial matter but I have been searching for someone to contact regarding my openoffice forum https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword website.  I have forgotten both userid and password and am trying to find a way I can get them reset.  Is there any way you can help?

Thank you.

Bill O’Brien

Re: Login

Wolf Halton-3
If you remember the email you used to create the account, you should be able to use it to request a password refresh. If you cannot remember that, think back to something you remember commenting on and search the site for that topic. If you have never asked a question or commented, try creating a new user account.

Small Business Strategic Security Mastermind https://WolfHalton.com

> On Feb 5, 2019, at 05:46, William O'Brien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  I know this is a trivial matter but I have been searching for someone to contact regarding my openoffice forum https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword website.  I have forgotten both userid and password and am trying to find a way I can get them reset.  Is there any way you can help?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Bill O’Brien

Re: Login

Hagar Delest-2
OP sent a mail to the admin address and I provided the username, which he confirmed he received.

Hagar