Logo for facebook account

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

To those who have administrative access to our facebook account, I would
like to have the logo updated:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png

This brings it to the same level as Google+, YouTube and Twitter.

Regards,
   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Logo for facebook account

Matthias Seidel
Thanks Roberto! ;-)

Looks good:
https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO

Regards,

   Matthias

> Hi all,
>
> To those who have administrative access to our facebook account, I would
> like to have the logo updated:
>
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png
>
> This brings it to the same level as Google+, YouTube and Twitter.
>
> Regards,
>    Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Logo for facebook account

Roberto Galoppini-2
Hi Matthias,

Let me know if anything else, happy to help.

Roberto