Looking for extention English GB

B. de Lange

Dear users,

I like to add English (UK) spelling check. I found English Dictionaries, but by installing I got the message \dict-en-20170301.oxt does not exist and Open Office stopped working.

Can someone help me or know a working spelling check English (GB)?

Kind regards,

Bert de Lange

Re: Looking for extention English GB

nasrin khaksar
hello.
i think that openoffice installs by default spell checker.
for example: if you install english uk version of openoffice, it
installs spell checker by default and you dont need to download
separately.
but if you installed other language than english, you need to install
language pack to have aditional languages and dictionaries.
hope that help, God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you.

On 9/6/17, B. de Lange <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear users,
>

> I like to add English (UK) spelling check. I found English Dictionaries,
> but
> by installing I got the message \dict-en-20170301.oxt does not exist and
> Open Office stopped working.
>

> Can someone help me or know a working spelling check English (GB)?
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Bert de Lange

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Re: Looking for extention English GB

jonathon-3
On 09/07/2017 02:38 AM, zahra a wrote:

> for example: if you install english uk version of openoffice, it
> installs spell checker by default and you dont need to download separately.

The English spell checker extension is updated quarterly. As such,
installing the updated version is probably a useful task.

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

jonathon