Looking for the dependencies specification for extension document

Looking for the dependencies specification for extension document

Alexandro Colorado-4
Seems there are some documents that were lost during the site
migration, I am currently looking for the specifications for
extensions called to this URL
http://specs.openoffice.org/source/browse/*checkout*/specs/www/appwide/packagemanager/extensiondependencies1.odt

Anyone has the new URL were the wiki can point to?

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Looking for the dependencies specification for extension document

Bernard Marcelly
Message de Alexandro Colorado  date 2013-01-08 06:20 :
> Seems there are some documents that were lost during the site
> migration, I am currently looking for the specifications for
> extensions called to this URL
> http://specs.openoffice.org/source/browse/*checkout*/specs/www/appwide/packagemanager/extensiondependencies1.odt
>
> Anyone has the new URL were the wiki can point to?

Hello,
A simple search in the web gives me this address
<http://www.openoffice.org/specs/appwide/packagemanager/extensiondependencies1.odt>
The document last change date is : Nov 18, 2008

The dependencies are explaiend in the Developer's Guide
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Dependencies>
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Description_of_XML_Elements#Element_.2Fdescription.2Fdependencies>

Regards
   Bernard