Lotus 1-2-3 files

John Curry
I downloaded openoffice.  Then tried to open Lotus .wk4 files and failed.
Can you help me open the old, but very good, .wk4 files?  Thank you.  John
Curry

Re: Lotus 1-2-3 files

Steven Ahlers
John,

Easiest way to do it is to go to: https://www.zamzar.com/ and follow the on screen directions.

If you have any further questions please respond to: [hidden email]

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you if you are not subscribed to the users list you may not see all of the responses to your inquiry.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 26, 2020, at 1:34 AM, John Curry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I downloaded openoffice.  Then tried to open Lotus .wk4 files and failed.
> Can you help me open the old, but very good, .wk4 files?  Thank you.  John
> Curry

Re: Lotus 1-2-3 files

Beregond
Den 2020-09-26 kl. 15:15, skrev Steven Ahlers:

> Easiest way to do it is to go to: https://www.zamzar.com/ and follow the on screen directions.

    This answer is wrong. Zamzar does not convert wk4 files.

-- Anders Stenström