MS DataBase accdb Convert To OpenBase odb format

MS DataBase accdb Convert To OpenBase odb format

Alex Koh
Hi Open Office Support Team,

I wish to convert my current DataBase(MS accdb) to Open Office Base and
allow me to key in data and modify table. I had import and convert, but
appear read only file, I can't edit new data on the new field.

Please advise.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Alex Koh

Re: MS DataBase accdb Convert To OpenBase odb format

Dan Lewis
Please reply back to this mailing list as to the operating system you
are using. Windows requires one method and Linux requires another.

Dan

On 4/16/19 11:30 PM, Alex Koh wrote:

> Hi Open Office Support Team,
>
> I wish to convert my current DataBase(MS accdb) to Open Office Base and
> allow me to key in data and modify table. I had import and convert, but
> appear read only file, I can't edit new data on the new field.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thank you very much and best regards,
>
> Alex Koh

Re: MS DataBase accdb Convert To OpenBase odb format

Keith N. McKenna
Forwarding to op who is not subscribed.