MS Outlook

Patrick Smith
Hi,
Do you have a program similar to MS Outlook for E-mail, scheduling and
contact list?
Thank you,
Pat Smith

Re: MS Outlook

Shari Lynn Smith
I myself use Thunderbird. I don't think AOO itself has this.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Shari

powered by android
On Mar 9, 2014 2:42 PM, "Patrick Smith" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Do you have a program similar to MS Outlook for E-mail, scheduling and
> contact list?
> Thank you,
> Pat Smith

Re: MS Outlook

Johnny Rosenberg

> Do you have a program similar to MS Outlook for E-mail, scheduling and
> contact list?

No, but there are some out there, such as Evolution and Thunderbird.

Johnny Rosenberg

> Thank you,
> Pat Smith

Re: MS Outlook

James Knott
Patrick Smith wrote:
> Do you have a program similar to MS Outlook for E-mail, scheduling and
> contact list?

Many people use Thunderbird with the Lightning Calendar extension.  It
has an address book.  It's also possible to sync the calendar and
address book with Google Calendar and Contacts, so that your tablet or
smart phone are synced with your computer.

Re: MS Outlook

Dean Durow
please remove me from your email list

Thanks

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 4:06 PM, James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Patrick Smith wrote:
> > Do you have a program similar to MS Outlook for E-mail, scheduling and
> > contact list?
>
> Many people use Thunderbird with the Lightning Calendar extension.  It
> has an address book.  It's also possible to sync the calendar and
> address book with Google Calendar and Contacts, so that your tablet or
> smart phone are synced with your computer.

Re: MS Outlook

Martin Groenescheij
Why don't you remove yourself?

Sent from my mobile device.