MS Project Open Source

Stuart Fraser
I have a product I have been working on called FeatureDrive. It's positioned
as an MS Project competitor. How can I discuss with you the value of added
FeatureDire to OpenOffice?

Sincerely,

Stuart Fraser

Vantage Computer Technologies, Inc.
Attn:  Stuart Fraser
102 Woodgrove Lane
Cary, North Carolina 27511
919-852-5920
www.vantagect.com

Re: MS Project Open Source

Charles-H. Schulz
Mr Fraser,

Stuart Fraser a écrit :
> I have a product I have been working on called FeatureDrive. It's positioned
> as an MS Project competitor. How can I discuss with you the value of added
> FeatureDire to OpenOffice?

Well, on a business point of view, the BizDev
(http://bizdev.openoffice.org) project may be the right place. Please
subscribe to [hidden email] (send an empty email to
[hidden email]). People like me will discuss these
matters with you there.

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.