Mac OS12.0 Support

john Schwartz
Does Apache Open Office application support Apple mOS12.0? I recently updated my MAC operating system to version to OS12.0 and my 00o-dev no longer works.
The version I have was loaded on my MAC April 7, 2011.

Thanks

John Schwartz

Re: Mac OS12.0 Support

Leon Zar
John,
I think you are referring to iOS 12.0 running on an iPhone or iPad, and not
the macOS version running on an iMac or Macbook.  Which Open Office
application are you using?
Regards,
Leon