Mac Pages

Joel Mitchel
I’ve been using Open Office for years and love it, despite its quirks. Just found out that I couldn’t open a file (picture) I had e-mailed from my home Mac to my office PC, presumably because it was in .pages format.

Thanks,
Joel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Mac Pages

Steven Ahlers
Joel,

Assuming that you’re looking for a way to translate the file use: https://www.zamzar.com/

If that’s not what you’re trying to do send more information to: [hidden email] so all users can assist you.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 21, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Joel Mitchel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’ve been using Open Office for years and love it, despite its quirks. Just found out that I couldn’t open a file (picture) I had e-mailed from my home Mac to my office PC, presumably because it was in .pages format.
>
> Thanks,
> Joel
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Mac Pages