Macbook Air

lauraguisas
To Whom it May Concern,

I can’t seem to work OpenOffice after downloading the new upgrade.
Please could you let me know how to fix this?

Thank you
Laura

Re: Macbook Air

David Robley
There are Installation Instructions for Apple Macintosh at
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html#apple

Note especially the link about the Gatekeeper on MacOS.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 10/6/20 3:32 am, lauraguisas wrote:
> To Whom it May Concern,
>
> I can’t seem to work OpenOffice after downloading the new upgrade.
> Please could you let me know how to fix this?
>
> Thank you
> Laura

Cheers
--