Macro book

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Hello,

Andrew Pitonyak puplished his book "OpenOffice.org Macros Explained" on
19th of June 2018 (4.th edition).

Now there is an extended german translation available:

https://www.uni-due.de/~abi070/ooo.html

It's a great work. As far as I see it's the only up-to-date and
available book for this subject.

And so it is very relevant.

It has been notified on [hidden email] .

Kind regards
Michael

Re: Macro book

Carl Marcum
Hi Michael,

Where can I find the english version for the 4th edition?

Thanks,
Carl

On 1/29/21 11:04 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Andrew Pitonyak puplished his book "OpenOffice.org Macros Explained"
> on 19th of June 2018 (4.th edition).
>
> Now there is an extended german translation available:
>
> https://www.uni-due.de/~abi070/ooo.html
>
> It's a great work. As far as I see it's the only up-to-date and
> available book for this subject.
>
> And so it is very relevant.
>
> It has been notified on [hidden email] .
>
> Kind regards
> Michael

Re: Macro book

F Campos Costero
Hi Carl,
Andrew Pitonyak's website  [https://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php] lists a 4th
edition, which I suppose is up to date.
Francis

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 7:05 AM Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Where can I find the english version for the 4th edition?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
>
> On 1/29/21 11:04 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Andrew Pitonyak puplished his book "OpenOffice.org Macros Explained"
> > on 19th of June 2018 (4.th edition).
> >
> > Now there is an extended german translation available:
> >
> > https://www.uni-due.de/~abi070/ooo.html
> >
> > It's a great work. As far as I see it's the only up-to-date and
> > available book for this subject.
> >
> > And so it is very relevant.
> >
> > It has been notified on [hidden email] .
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Michael

Re: Macro book

Andrew Pitonyak

https://www.pitonyak.org/OOME_4_0.odt

On Saturday, March 13, 2021 09:05 EST, Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi Michael,

Where can I find the english version for the 4th edition?

Thanks,
Carl

On 1/29/21 11:04 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Andrew Pitonyak puplished his book "OpenOffice.org Macros Explained"
> on 19th of June 2018 (4.th edition).
>
> Now there is an extended german translation available:
>
> https://www.uni-due.de/~abi070/ooo.html
>
> It's a great work. As far as I see it's the only up-to-date and
> available book for this subject.
>
> And so it is very relevant.
>
> It has been notified on [hidden email] .
>
> Kind regards
> Michael

Re: Macro book

Carl Marcum
Thanks Andrew!

Best regards,
Carl

On 3/13/21 10:00 AM, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:

> https://www.pitonyak.org/OOME_4_0.odt
>

> On Saturday, March 13, 2021 09:05 EST, Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   Hi Michael,
>
> Where can I find the english version for the 4th edition?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
>
> On 1/29/21 11:04 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Andrew Pitonyak puplished his book "OpenOffice.org Macros Explained"
>> on 19th of June 2018 (4.th edition).
>>
>> Now there is an extended german translation available:
>>
>> https://www.uni-due.de/~abi070/ooo.html
>>
>> It's a great work. As far as I see it's the only up-to-date and
>> available book for this subject.
>>
>> And so it is very relevant.
>>
>> It has been notified on [hidden email] .
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Michael

Re: Macro book

Carl Marcum