Maintenance of dictionaries that are part of OOo

Maintenance of dictionaries that are part of OOo

ge-7

Hi thomas

> Lazlo should know. I added him to this posting.
> I would suspect the tools from MySpell to work since I think the
> dictionary format is still the same. But I'm not sure about this.

unfortunately not as the hunspell format is far richer than mySpell one
(eg. recursivity)

Laurent
<<

That's correct. Munch needs a preprocessor,
and unmunch needs a postprocessor in order to
work with a true hunspell aff/dic pair.

-eleonora