Making Apache Open Office my default program

Making Apache Open Office my default program

Art Pederson-2
Something changed on my laptop(Windows 10) and it now tries to use Outlook
365 (not on my computer) instead of Apache Open Office to open files.  How
do I make Apache Open Office my default program again?  Thanks.

--
God Bless!

Art Pederson
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

*****************************

Email: [hidden email], [hidden email]
http://www.victoryfm.ca

Re: Making Apache Open Office my default program

Alan Pearce-2
Go to your file  manager, right click on the file you want to open and  select "open  office". That  file  will then always open in your chosen  system.

Alan.

Something changed on my laptop(Windows 10) and it now tries to use Outlook365 (not on my computer) instead of Apache Open Office to open files.  Howdo I make Apache Open Office my default program again?  Thanks.-- God Bless!Art PedersonPrince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada*****************************Email: [hidden email], [hidden email]://www.victoryfm.ca

Re: Making Apache Open Office my default program

Art Pederson-2
Because the file originated from friends "Read" link, I could not identify
the file type.

http://www.victoryfm.ca

Re: Making Apache Open Office my default program

Alan Pearce-2
Sorry Art I can't I can't offer further  help on this. Maybe another forum member will be able to.Alan.