Map of OOo developers around the world

Eike Rathke-2
Hi,

I created a map for OOo developers around the world at
http://www.frappr.com/ooodev
I'd like to invite you to add yourself if you're involved with OOo
development. It's just fun to see who's located where :-)

  Eike

 Key ID: 0x293C05FD - 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Eike,
> http://www.frappr.com/ooodev
> I'd like to invite you to add yourself if you're involved with OOo
> development. It's just fun to see who's located where :-)
:) Yes, it's fun. Great to find my friend in North America!
Thanks,
khirano

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Laurent Godard-3
Hi Eike

> I created a map for OOo developers around the world at
> http://www.frappr.com/ooodev
> I'd like to invite you to add yourself if you're involved with OOo
> development. It's just fun to see who's located where :-)

That's a great idea !!!
Done for me :)

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ing?nierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com

RE: Map of OOo developers around the world

Anousak Souphavanh
Thanks, Eike. Just added myself there.

Cheers,
Anousak
Lao OOo

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Christian Junker
Great idea ! Thanks Eike.

--
Best Regards
Christian Junker

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Eike Rathke-2

It seems there has been some misconception about who I wanted to address
with the http://www.frappr.com/ooodev OOoDev map of developers at
Frappr. Probably due to the wording I chose, "if you're involved in OOo
development". My intention was not to restrict entries to core code
developers, but to invite everyone who is involved in development, this
includes release engineers, porters, NL-leads, translators, QA personel,
documentation writers, and last but not least dictionary maintainers ;-)

So please don't hesitate to add yourself to the map if you're
contributing to the project. Better?

  Eike

 Key ID: 0x293C05FD - 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Juan Heyns
Hi

I may have misunderstood it to be everyone that uses the SDKs. That would be interesting to see though.

Juan Heyns

Software Development Manager
NetCB Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Phone: 086 11 NETCB (086 11 63822)
Fax: +27 12 997 3629
Cell: +27 82 437 4939

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Farzaneh Sarafraz
Wow! Thanks for saying this. Made me add my name to the map as the first
one in Central Asia the second one in the Middle East after Alan
Yaniger. Am I also the first woman? ;)

--fa

روز پنجشنبه، 2005-12-15 ساعت 10:30 +0100، Eike Rathke نوشت:

> Hi,
>
> It seems there has been some misconception about who I wanted to address
> with the http://www.frappr.com/ooodev OOoDev map of developers at
> Frappr. Probably due to the wording I chose, "if you're involved in OOo
> development". My intention was not to restrict entries to core code
> developers, but to invite everyone who is involved in development, this
> includes release engineers, porters, NL-leads, translators, QA personel,
> documentation writers, and last but not least dictionary maintainers ;-)
>
> So please don't hesitate to add yourself to the map if you're
> contributing to the project. Better?
>
>   Eike

believed to be clean.

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Eike Rathke
Hi Farzaneh,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 14:40:52 +0330, Farzaneh Sarafraz wrote:

> Wow! Thanks for saying this. Made me add my name to the map

Fine, seems my previous wording really wasn't clear enough about that.

> as the first one in Central Asia the second one in the Middle East
> after Alan Yaniger. Am I also the first woman? ;)

Looks like, yes. Congratulation! :-)

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD

Re: Map of OOo developers around the world

Jamil Ahmed
Eike Rathke wrote:

>Hi,
>
>It seems there has been some misconception about who I wanted to address
>with the http://www.frappr.com/ooodev OOoDev map of developers at
>Frappr. Probably due to the wording I chose, "if you're involved in OOo
>development". My intention was not to restrict entries to core code
>developers, but to invite everyone who is involved in development, this
>includes release engineers, porters, NL-leads, translators, QA personel,
>documentation writers, and last but not least dictionary maintainers ;-)
>
>So please don't hesitate to add yourself to the map if you're
>contributing to the project. Better?

Cool, added myself. :-)

`Jamil
Dhaka, Bangladesh

"Refresh" Document

Tobias Hildebrandt

in my program I insert various text in a writer document, and afterwards
create a XSearchable of that document, like that:

xSearchable = (XSearchable) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XSearchable.class,
xTextDocument);

But when I execute the search, the data which I inserted after opening the
document is not being found. I have the feeling that the API just searches
in the document as it was when opened. Is there a possibility to tell the
API that the document has been changed, something like
"xTextDocument.refresh()" ?

Thanks in advance!!!!