Mapping between cursor and document through the accessibility interface

Mapping between cursor and document through the accessibility interface

Ola Leifler
Hi!

I was considering to develop an application which needs to map the
user interactions in an OpenOffice document and the closest position
in content.xml corresponding to the cursor position in the document.
I haven't really figured out if it will be possible to do such a
mapping using the existing accessibility interface or not. Do you
think it would be possible? Is the index given by TextEvent relevant
in any way?

Regards
Ola

Re: Mapping between cursor and document through the accessibility interface

Malte Timmermann
Accessibility API wont help here.

I doubt that any other API will help with mapping something from the OOo
Doc Model to content.xml.

Malte.